bed & breakfast
The former head forester's house was built by the land Lower Saxony in 1899.
Our family purchased it in 1964 and converted it little by little in loving detail work to the current hotel.
Idyllically secluded and directly to the forest - our hotel is the ideal accommodation for ease, comfort and recreationally habitation.
All rooms are arranged either with- Shower/WC or bathroom/WC- TV- Fractional with telephone extension and minibar.
Favourable transport connection exists to the autobahn 7 (e. g. Hanover exhibition only 15 min. by car). Also the World Cultural Site of Hildesheim with historic market place and the famed 1000-year-old-rose is just 7 km away.